- This event has passed.
Artisanal American Cheeses
August 13 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join Chef Cynthia B for some really great American cheeses you should know. Chef will give you the benefit of her recent attendance of the American Cheese Society conference. She met cheesemakers, sampled their offerings and will pass that on to you.
She’ll provide some delicious condiments, delectable foods and American wines for you to enjoy with the cheeses. All of these products will be from states outside of California so we can explore the rest of the US.
Specific wines and cheeses depending on availability
- Vermont Creamery Coupole
- Nettle Meadow Kunik
- Firefly Farms Spruce Reserve
- Green Dirt Farm Sheep Cheese
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve
- Spring Brook Farm Ashbrook
- Jasper Hill Alpha Tolman
- Rogue Creamery Rogue River Blue
Condiments and Foods – vegetarian menu available
- White Peach Jam, Tomato Chutney, Berry Mint Jam
- Smoked Duck Breast with spiced fig compote, Wild Rice and Dried
- Cherry Salad, Corn Relish, Heirloom Tomato Tart, Summer Squash
- Pickles, crackers, spiced pecans
Wines and Beverages
- Apicco Spritz, Gruet Sparkling Wine, Slo Jams Sauvignon Blanc
- Empire Estates Riesling, Old Westminster Rosé, Drouhin Pinot Noir
- Undaunted Malbec