Chef Cynthia’s Wine and Food Tour of Piedmont Italy
October 22-29, 2022
NOTE: Chef Cynthia does not arrange your flights to and from Turin
Chef Cynthia or a taxi will pick you up from the Torino (Turin) Airport on Saturday 10/22 depending on your flight arrival.
We’ll be staying at a 6 bedroom/6 bathroom farmhouse in the village of Magliano Alfieri, 5 miles from Alba, which is the truffle capital of Italy. We’ll be in Alba during the annual Truffle Fair.
Here are the basics of our activities:
- Discovery of Grapes and Wines of Piedmont: Arneis, Barbera, Brachetto, Dolcetto, Moscato, Nebbiolo + Rosé and Sparkling
- Walking Tour of the Best Foods of Alba
- Truffle Hunt with Barolo Tasting
- Wineries: Big names such as Conterno, Vietti & Produttori Di
- Barbaresco along with some under-the-radar winemakers we need to know.
- Medieval 7 Baroque Palaces
- A private pairing dinner with Barolo
- The Corkscrew and Wine Museum of Barolo
Fees: $4000.00 single occupancy, $3600.00 double occupancy
The fees include:
- All ground transportation including van and driver, airport transfer
- Daily breakfast
- Lunches at wineries, restaurants and the farmhouse
- All winery tasting fees
- Local tour guides + tips
All dinners at restaurants are optional and self paid. Chef Cynthia will select 1 Michelin starred restaurant for a special dining experience.