That autumnal snap is in the air, the leaves are turning, and Chef Cynthia B will be leading a brilliant session celebrating fall in New England. Both Vermont and New York are known for crafting some of America’s best artisanal cheeses.
Whether it’s an exuberant goat or a seductively creamy cow these decadent cheeses are worth searching out. Chef Cynthia will be pairing these cheeses with a variety of New England beverages ranging from ciders and beers to wines from the Finger Lake region.
You will also be enjoying few “Fall” appropriate condiments and snacks including a Maple Onion Jam, Butternut Squash Spread and Pork Rillettes with apple mustard.
Our Cheeses depending on availability:
- Bonne Buche goat cheese from Vermont Creamery
- Kinderhook Creek by Old Chatham Sheephearding Creamery NY
- Kunik goat/cow bloomy rind by Nettle Meadow
- Ashbrook by Spring Brook Farm, similar to Morbier
- 6 month New York Cheddar from Murray’s
- Tarantaise washed rind Alpine Style by Spring Brook Farm
- Willoughby washed rind by Jasper Hill
- Cayuga Goat Blue by Lively Run Goat Dairy
Our Beverages, depending on availability:
- Shacksbury Yuzu Ginger
- Grimm Saison with hibiscus and rose
- New York IPA
- 2018 Ravines Estate Finger Lakes Dry Riesling
- Babe Rose Bubbles
- 2019 Forge Seneca Lake Pinot Noir
- Vidal Blanc Ice wine
- Blackened American Whiskey
Our Condiments and Snacks:
- Pear Lemon Ginger Jam
- Tomato Conserva
- Maple Onion and Bacon Jam, vegetarian option available
- Butternut Squash Spread
- Clam Dip with New York Chips, vegetarian option available
- Pork Rillettes with apple mustard, vegetarian option available
- Lamb Hand Pie, vegetarian option available
Reserve by: 10/29
This is an online event. The $115 price includes tax & delivery.